Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Slushii Goes In On Ariana's Side To Side

Last night it was Mat Kearney sounding identical to Chris Martin. Tonight, you'd be hard pressed convincing me the remix below wasn't created by marshmello. It's no secret that Slushii and marshmello have a knack for turning vocal samples into high pitched chord progressions, but this one in particular could have been a coin flip as to who created it. Like me, you're probably just as sick of Ariana's original version of Side to Side, so hearing a completely different take on it wasn't the worse thing in the world.

It's a solid remix, but I'll admit, it's not quite as exciting as hearing the teaser to Slushii's new collabo with Tiesto. Sure, it's a 10 sec clip, but there's no denying it goes hard. You know the drill, iTunes or Spotify if you've pressed play below more than once...#SideToSide

Ariana Grande - Side To Side (Slushii Remix)

9 comments:

Packers Movers Gurgaon February 13, 2017 at 10:56 PM

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
Packers And Movers Bangalore to hyderabad

Packers Movers Gurgaon February 13, 2017 at 10:57 PM

We Provide Best Packers And Movers Gurgaon List for Get Free Best Quotes, Compare Charges,
Save Money And Time, Household Shifting Services @ http://packers-and-movers-gurgaon.in/
Packers And Movers Gurgaon charges
Packers And Movers In Gurgaon charges

Jimmy May 18, 2017 at 8:16 AM

internet hotspot thank you

Richard C. Lambert June 21, 2017 at 3:33 AM

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post.Keep up your work
company formation hong kong

Vinod Chandra July 14, 2017 at 10:20 PM

Our merchants give a scope of altered administrations to make you feel good amid your procedure of moving to your new home.
Packers and Movers in Chennai
Packers and Movers in Delhi
Movers and Packers Hyderabad
Packers and Movers in Bangalore

Deepika Mehta July 20, 2017 at 3:34 AM

Book a cab from Delhi to Chandigarh at the best prices for a quality service. For Delhi to Chandigarh trip, Cabs available from all parts of Delhi .
Taxi from Delhi to Chandigarh
Delhi to Chandigarh Taxi
Taxi from Delhi Airport to Chandigarh
One way Taxi Fare from Delhi to Chandigarh
Taxi fare from Delhi Airport to Chandigarh

robert crocker July 31, 2017 at 11:49 PM

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you instagram online

robert crocker August 1, 2017 at 12:23 AM

Thanks for providing this amazing article to us. I have been searching for blogs with this topic for a very long time and your post is exactly what I am looking for. youtube downloader

robert crocker August 1, 2017 at 12:37 AM

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. instagram web viewer

eXTReMe Tracker