Thursday, June 22, 2017

"I'm Bout to Blow it All on Chocolate"

I never imagined living in a world where Big Boi would be churning out uptempo dance music. But here we are in 2017 and when you hear Chocolate, you're going to think it's a remix of a Big Boi original. Not so fast! It's that trademark funk that Daddy Fat Sacks brings to the table on ever track, but this time manifested with a bit more tempo and repetition.

At this point, I shouldn't need to sell you on checking out Boomiverse. It's an evolved version of Big Boi that continues a crusade of Southern swagger, but with added layers of dopeness. You've got the ATL mainstays sprinkled throughout the album, but it's songs like Chocolate that serve as a reminder that Big Boi is still on the grind and trying to push the expectations of his music. Life time achievements are a thing in Hip Hop and at this point, it's safe to anoint him as the poster child for longevity on a genre that has risen from relative obscurity to commercial success...#Chocolate

Big Boi feat Troze - Chocolate

11 comments:

jan August 18, 2019 at 9:03 AM

افضل شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام شركة غسيل سجاد بالدمام

افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

Yousuf siddiqui January 2, 2022 at 10:59 AM

“Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to's!!!! It is so appreciated!!!” Statistics Coursework Help“You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!

Clothing women January 3, 2022 at 2:20 AM

Instyle jackets is known as one of the best leather jacket websites which provide B3 bomber jacket women . we make leather jackets of best leather designs, visit to our website to get the best services.

accounting essay service January 15, 2022 at 6:07 AM

I never envisioned facing a daily reality such that Big Boi would be producing uptempo dance music. Yet, here we are in 2017 and when you hear Chocolate, you will believe it's a remix of a Big Boi unique. Hold on for a moment! It's that brand name funk that Daddy Fat Sacks offers of real value on at any point track, yet this time appeared with a smidgen more rhythm and reiteration.

lena kim February 8, 2022 at 11:07 AM

If you are worried about the cracks on your home do not worry .We are here to get it repair. Edmonton foundation repair If you are worried about snow on your roof, we can remove it. We are here to clean you gutter.

James Enderson February 10, 2022 at 10:05 PM

This chocolate song is so good Are you provide Nursing Assignment Writing Service? I really need that service at a cheap price. It is really very helpful to me so I'm capable to do my other activities. Please help in this.

lussi mia February 12, 2022 at 2:16 AM

Wearing this awesome jacket with brilliant stitching will make you look stylish and handsome among everyone. It is available in Women Black Shearling Leather Jacket – Mauve Tree

Anonymous March 22, 2022 at 2:52 AM

Smart Kitchens by Superior Living is one of the UAE’s most dominant renovation and project management companies. We are a group of Selected contractors who are here to help you give your kitchen a complete makeover the smart way by our kitchen designer dubaiservices. We’re here for you every step of the way.

Michelle March 23, 2022 at 1:04 AM

SENSOTOP will concentrate on this supplying innovative systems targeted on liquid leaks networks installation of systems in all environmental conditions, industrial plant settings, refineries, pipeline monitoring , pipeline oil depots and tank farms.

erry March 28, 2022 at 2:07 AM

A perfume range in perfect harmony with its surroundings, through cruelty free and sustainable manufacturing processes using only vegan and ethically-sourced ingredients, flowers, select oils and painstaking craftsmanship alone to deliver three unique styles.
Nastya Perfumes

Anonymous April 8, 2022 at 9:52 PM

You provide valuable information in your article. Your writing is unique, so I will share it with everyone. I want to share this article with you about the big boi dance video. but I have faced trouble listening to your song.so I have added a VPN. I got it from VPN for Free Fire. now I can easily listen to your song without facing any kind of trouble.

eXTReMe Tracker